Social Media

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

PE 3/6 Dodgeball and 3/8 Yoga in the Park

Boys played Dodgeball on Tuesday during PE. We only had one injury and it wasn't serious (just a couple scrapes after a trip and fall), so I believe the game was a success. Everyone seemed to have fun playing and I had fun watching. Teams were made by counting off 1, 2, 1, 2 so that teams were random and fair. We played with modified rules that allowed "out" players to get back "in" by catching a ball thrown to them by their teammates while they were in the other teams "jail".




Tomorrow (Thursday) Girls will be jogging to the park for yoga class in the fresh air!
I can't wait!!
*Please dress appropriately (sneakers and stretchy pants).

2 comments:

  1. Wanted to play dodge ball but that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... best yoga pants

    ReplyDelete