Social Media

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sorry friends!

The Internet is down at the Brisbin house! I need to call comcast, but can't sit an wait for them to come check it out. I just want to remind you that run for the zoo registration is due by Friday (the day after tomorrow). If you participate, you will get a free homework or extra points on a test. If you recruit family members or family friends to register and run, you will receive an extra free homework or more extra points on your test. Don't forget to hand in your registrations!!!! If you need extra forms, you can print from the link I posted last week. Here is a picture of gnash sitting under my desk as I work on activities for you all to do!!
This has been a publication from my iPhone..

2 comments:

  1. That's okay Ms. Maggi, Thanks a lot! for putting information. Gnasher is sooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gnasher is super adorable. :) And don't worry about the internet thing :)

    ReplyDelete