Social Media

Monday, April 2, 2012

Foothills Spring Clean-up: This Saturday

This Saturday, April 7th, I am participating in a Spring Clean-Up of the foothills trails. We will be meeting at the trailhead at the end of Copper Ave. at 9am and working until 1pm. Anyone who shows up and helps clean up will receive a free homework or two points on a test/quiz of their choice. Carpooling is encouraged; I live on the Air Force base, if you would like to carpool with me, let me know!

Link to more info:
Spring Cleanup

Sign-up by commenting on this post. Let me know how you are getting there and if your parent or older sibling is also going to attend. If more than 4 students sign up, we will need another adult.

The weather is beautiful now, this will be a fun way to give back to the environment and the community! Hooray for community service!

No comments:

Post a Comment