Social Media

Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm leaving, on a jet plane...

I want to thank everyone for being so sweet to me on my birthday! You have beautiful singing voices! And, I did really well on my yoga quiz; thank you for letting me practice with you! I hope you enjoy the blue planet episode in class today. I am hoping that it is soothing and relaxing for you after your long week of testing! Please make use of your classtime on Monday, even though I will not be there. 8th grade, finish the workbook section two and make a vocabulary foldable for the whole chapter. Start studying vocabulary; there is a quiz on Wednesday. 6th grade please read chapter 8 section 3 and take notes on the notetaking page in the new packet you will receive. 7th grade finish your DNA coloring packet. Here are some pics of gnasher from the week for you to enjoy over the weekend.

1. Gnasher sitting pretty...before his bath
2. Gnasher looking unsure about his gentle leader, which is a head harness that keeps him from pulling
3. The mess gnash made for me while I was at yoga class

Ok... I am getting on the plane now!

2 comments:

  1. The movie was so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1I hope you have a wonderful trip in Tennessee
    #2 Who is Hero A ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~ Amina

    ReplyDelete